31.5.09

A little lost part of hope.

I’ve lost a little part of something.
And if I knew what it was,
I don’t know if it would bother me or not?
I wish I had an inkling,
Of an idea.
A theory to test,
Or a moment to think.
But I have a spell on me,
Right now im locked.
Incanted in righteous emotion.
And when I sleep I am there.
I am by your side and I am running.
We are running toward waterfalls and metaphors.
Two tiered cliffs with cascading water,
Spilling over like the eyes of a lost child.
And I suppose I am lost.
I suppose im confused and scared.
And I suppose this is why I feel,
I have misplaced the last trace,
Of my understanding.
Because I don’t understand,
And like the water in my dreams,
I am forever falling.
And like the child in my heart,
I don’t think I can see the way home.
And this is where I need hope.
And I hope I don’t do a stupid thing again.
But I will,
Because I am human.
And humanity is filled with stupid mistakes.
But I suppose that’s ok.
That’s normal.
Felling lost and scared is normal.
And there is that hope.

No comments: