8.6.09

I right, and I am not.

I write, therefore I am?
I wrong, therefore I am.
I right, and I am not.
Not even a twist of phrase,
Can bring about a turn in me.
Eternally yours,
A broken a man.
I wrong, therefore, I humanity.
I think, all too often I think.
But what good is another thinker?
I am not a man of change.
Not a man of revolution.
I am a coward.
I, disregarded and useless,
Space of air.
I am the reaction.
The flesh and bones of indecision.
The bricks and mortar,
Of all that can not and will not,
And should never be.
The shadow cast,
From tumultuous walls,
Will bring grave misfortune,
To all.
So, don’t know me,
And know no other things.
Become as the water,
And envelope every coverable object.
Meld into the cracks of earth,
Surrounding your feet,
And enjoy the world,
For what it is.
Become one.
Do not stand apart,
Solid and bold, like I.
Never to be a part of sky,
A voice in your hands,
Or a leaf on a tree.
Be better.
Be not me.
Be liquid, and flow free.

No comments: